Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am such a dork.

(Originally Posted on Wednesday, Oct 8, 2008, 11:05 PM)

Twice - not once, not NOT - but TWICE this evening, I used the word "moral" when I meant "morale." For all the grief I give people regarding spelling, grammar and other arguably important methods of creating and maintaining a critical piece (sorry, but misspellings lead me to believe you're too lazy to at least use F7. F7! It isn't hard, folks! Word document transfer, F7, good to go....), I overlooked this one little "e."
Sure, I can reassure myself that technically, in both situations, I could be discussing "moral" just as I was actually discussing "morale." But the bottom line is, I didn't use the correct word, and furthermore, my F7 wouldn't have helped me anyway.
So for the two of you who were subjected to my almost-Biden-like gaffe, I offer my sincerest apologies. And also my solemn promise that I ran THIS post through F7, just to be safe. And I proofread. Twice. So any screwups at this point? I blame totally on my liberal elementary education.

No comments: